CLUB CANCELED for Thursday 2-2-17
100 Mile Registration
- Get Reminders/Cancellations text to your phone via the Remind app or text the message "@a3eceb" to this number 81010 and sign up instantly.
- This will immediately send a message to your phone with any cancellations, announcements,or emergencies for our running group. Hoping it will alert parents quicker instead of an e-mail that may get lost in an e-mail junk folder or if you are not a frequent user of your e-mail.
Check your progress
- StrideTrack- Click for Log-in: New -11/28/16
- Enter the students Runner ID to login.
- E-mail Mr.Phillips for runner ID. There was also a note that was sent home.
- Download the free "Stridetrack" app from ITunes App store.
- Progress Report- Click here if you would like to see a report.
View the calendar on the right side for local running events.
The schools in the district all participate in the 100 mile club. Schools sponsor runs for all kids to earn extra miles.
News and Notes:
Running Club starts at 7:30! Please refrain from dropping your child off before that time.
Students should gain their miles at before, during the sponsored school fun runs or the approved community events. The idea is to give everyone a fair opportunity to gain miles.
- When the wind chill is above or at 20 degrees we will run outside. Make sure you are prepared for those conditions.
- Wind chill below 20 degrees we will run indoors. Please come to the gym doors on the North side of the school instead of front doors.
100 Mile Program
A before school running club to increase physical fitness, brain activity, energy, and confidence. Students ultimate goal is to run/walk 100 miles by the end of the school year.
- Additional Information- 100 Mile Club website info