- 2018-2019 Open Enrollment will be available as of Friday, December 1, 2017 at 12:01 AM (MST) through January 17, 2018
- New families, and parents of students entering Kindergarten must submit the Online Registration form in order to enroll a student in our school.
- Imagine Charter School requests that you also attend an Open House or tour as part of the enrollment process. Please contact Deena Kicera, Registrar, to schedule a tour at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 303-772-3711.
- Enrollment and Waiting List Policy
Online Registration Process:
Online Registration is a great option for families. Families still have the option to fill out a paper registration packet if preferred, contact your school to obtain a complete packet.
- Fill out an online registration application
- Submitted applications will receive a confirmation email
- Parents/Guardians will receive email updates as application is being processed
- Upon application approval, notification will be sent via email
- Parents/Guardians should bring necessary documentation to the school(s) to complete student(s) enrollment
To register for school, a new student must be:
- between the ages of 5 and 21 years
- 5 years old on or before October 1 for kindergarten or 6 years old on or before October 1 for first grade
The new student must have:
- a birth certificate or its equivalent
- up-to-date immunization records
- name, address, and telephone number of last school attended
Imagine Charter School is a St. Vrain Valley School District Public Charter School. There is NO tuition for our 1st through 8th grade, or half-day Kindergarten.
Full Day Kindergarten implements the following pay structure:
- Full Day Kindergarten Tuition is $295 per month (September - May) $145 non-refundable registration fee due at time of registration (will be applied to September payment) Tuition payments are due on the first of each month.
- If you choose to enroll your child in a Full Day, Every Day Kindergarten, there will be a tuition charge for the “other half” of the day.
- Tuition Assistance is available for free or reduced lunch - limited spots available
All K-8 families are expected to pay an annual, non-refundable student fee. Fees for the 2018-2019 school year have not been approved by our Governing Board as of November 8, 2017 and are subject to change. Until the board vote, all fees will be $100 per student and are due at registration. Reduced/Free Lunch eligible families are eligible for reduced/free student fee rates.