Welcome to 5th grade!
Hello Imagine 5th graders and parents! Welcome to the 2018-19 School Year. Specific pages for Humanities can be clicked on to the right ------>
Please let me know if you have any questions as this year goes on.
Updates: I'll be doing something new this year for some of the homework, Google Classroom. Many returning students will be familiar with this, since it was used by 4th grade teachers. Students will be able to do the Nightly Writing Journal (NWJ) and the Nightly Reading Questions there.
TO LOG ON:
- Go to google.com
- login with username and password-
- username: firstname.lastname@example.org
password: if###### (if with the students ID number)
- Next click on the 3x3 grid icon in the upper right of the page. This brings up a drop down menu
- click on google classroom, choose the class, and click on the assignment to be done.
Spelling tests are on Fridays (or the last day of the week)
- Spelling packets,Nightly Writing Journals, and weekly reading questions are due Fridays (or the last day of the week)
- Oral Book Reports are due each quarter and are presented to the class about a week before the end of each quarter.
- Each quarter students also do a recitation.