This is for 2019/2020, Kindergarten-8th grade registration only.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you have completed your application online. Certain classes may have a wait list. Please call for verification.
- New Parents/Guardians, please have birth certificate and immunizations available for upload. We realize that many Kindergarten immunizations may not be available until later in the summer. Please bring to the office before school starts.
- Imagine Charter School also requests that you also attend an Open House or tour as part of the enrollment process. Please contact Deena Kicera, Registrar, to schedule a tour at email@example.com, or 303-772-3711.
To register for school, a new student must be:
- between the ages of 5 and 21 years
- 5 years old on or before October 1 for kindergarten or 6 years old on or before October 1 for first grade
The new student must have:
- a birth certificate or its equivalent
- up-to-date immunization records
- name, address, and telephone number of last school attended
Imagine Charter School is a St. Vrain Valley School District Public Charter School. There is no tuition charge.
All K-8 families are expected to pay an annual, non-refundable student fee. Fees are currently $125 per student and due at registration. Reduced/Free Lunch eligible families are eligible for reduced/free student fee rates.