About Our Enrollment Process
The Open Enrollment window for the 2020-2021 school year will be open December 2, 2019 - December 16, 2019.
New families, and parents of students entering Kindergarten must submit an Enrollment Application in order to enroll a student in our school. Our Enrollment Application is used to inform us that you want your child(ren) to attend our school. If class enrollment exceeds spots available, a lottery will be held at the end of January (see Enrollment and Wait List Policy). Waitlists are created based on a first-come, first-served policy.
Imagine Charter requests that you also attend an Open House or tour as part of the enrollment process. Please join us for our "Tuesday Tours", which occurs every Tuesday at 9AM. Please RSVP.
Kindergarten or New to SVVSD Parents/Guardians, please have birth certificate and immunizations available for upload (we realize that many Kindergarten immunizations may not be available until later in the summer).
Provide name, address, and telephone number of last school attend
- Please contact Deena Kicera, Registrar, to schedule an on-site visit at email@example.com or 303-772-3711.
- Imagine Charter School is a St. Vrain Valley School District Public Charter School. There is no tuition for our Kindergarten through Eighth grade programs.
- Elementary and Middle School families are expected to pay an annual, non-refundable Student Activity Fee, which covers a the costs of field trip t-shirts, supplies such as workbooks, science and art materials, software licensing, etc.
- An additional fee may be charged for certain 5th-8th grade electives (see elective catalog)
- Reduced and Free-Lunch eligible families are eligible for reduced Student Activity Fees, and all families are eligible for a payment plan
To register for school, a new student must be: